I am Mond

Friday, September 03, 2004

For a wider audiance...

Finally put up some more photos a couple of days ago - just some from a BBQ two weekends ago.

Haven't taken any more yet as I haven't been up to much.

Last week I went to the local bodega (pub, but in dictionary it translates as "wine bar", which this place is far from) called Christiansborg on Thursday, Friday and Saturaday night. Though on Thursday I was back home sleeping by 10pm but the other two nights I was there till 3 and 4 am. People go a lot later to pubs here, so it doesn't start to fill up till after midnight. So I was most skint after that.

Got paid on Monday though! 40% TAX. Tities....

Still cleared about £470 though, so it's not too bad considering Grundfos pay for the house and utility bills.

Tomorrow we are going to go to the Århus festival but probably getting the last train home as I don't want to be stuck there. Then no doubt onto Christiansborg again to here more "Miah aah, Miah hee, Miah ha ha" from O-zone. YEAH. It must be on at least 3 times a night but either in normal speed or with 'mixed' fast beats. The music cycles round every couple of hours. :'( I am sadly starting to like the song. Poor, I know.

So today has been pretty relaxing, not actually doing much work. Got in about 8.30am (which is quite late as i usually start at 7.30am) and leaving at 3pm to go play ULTIMATE FRISBEE.

So a short day.

One last thing, for anyone that watches "8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter", I missed an episode an now the Dad is dead and I don't know how... google to the rescue....

...

Oh shite, he is actually dead. :O




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home